الجمعة، 23 مارس 2012

Meet Ahmed Rafik - MCT from Egypt - Microsoft Feed - My Interview

You can read my Whole interview now on my Blog, The link of the interview is broken now, hope they fix it soon. Thanks for reading the whole interview.


1.       Tell us who you are?
I am Ahmed Rafik from Cairo-Egypt, Graduated from Faculty of Commerce, Ain-Shams University Bsc. In Accounting & Finance 2004, Achieved a Professional diploma in Accounting & Finance from American University In Cairo (AUC) ,  I worked as senior accountant for 4 years, then granted a Scholarship in ERP from Microsoft on “MS Great Plains 9.0”  funded by the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology,  I have been working as Microsoft ERP Consultant in the past 3 years. Founder of ERP-AXAPTA , which helps understanding what is ERP, by writing articles and making downloadable presentations and going in depth in MS Dynamics AX.
My philosophy, ERP is not a consulting Service, It is a Coaching Service. I like playing football, Tennis, Swimming and photographing, 

2.       Tell us about your MCT history, when were you first awarded, your competency?
Helping others online or offline is my desire, so I searched for my hidden talents and guess what; I am a trainer by nature, so I started deliver trainings for individuals & groups from 2008, My competences are MS Dynamics Great Plains 10, MS Retail Management System 2.0, MS Dynamics AX 2009 & MS Sure Step 2010.

3.       What do you do in order to keep up with latest tools and technologies?
As I am a Researcher Type, I don’t stop making searches over the Internet, User groups, Communities, Blogs & White Papers, and shared it with my colleagues, coping with the new technology to satisfy customer’s needs. 

1. What does being an MCT mean to you?
MCT means sharing, contribution, learning others and delivers Microsoft latest technology with a standard methodology and professional training.

5.       If you could ask Steve Ballmer one question about Microsoft, what would it be?
I would also ask Steve, "What makes Microsoft such a great place to work and an inspiration to come to work each day?"

6.       Had a chance to attend “MCT Summit”? When and how was your experience?
I don’t have the chance to attend MCT Summit
8.       What is in your computer bag?
Laptop, Charger, Headphones, Wireless Mouse, External HD, Self-Development Book, and a lot of papers and documents.

9.       If you get a chance to suggest one conference in your region? What would it be and why?
ERP Cloud Computing (SaaS) Software as a Service with MS Dynamics GP & AX to deliver the latest technology in ERP field.

10.   Which was the last book you read?
It was a technical book in a hard copy “SQL Reporting Services”, & Business Analysis Body of Knowledge “BABOK “.

If there was one place you could travel to, right now, where would it be and why?
San Francisco to attend MCT Summit 2011.

11.   Any Message you want to give to the readers of MicrosoftFeed?
Thanks for reading my interview, please feel free to contact me if you need any feedback regarding ERP Coaching and MS Dynamics AX.
"A person can succeed at anything for which there is enthusiasm." - Charles M. Schwab

kindly provide your contact information here

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق